MEMBERSHIP DRIVE – 2019
* Celebrating 40 years of being a Community Resource for Conflict Resolution *
On behalf of the Board of Directors and staff of Mediation Services, we invite you to become a member.
What is Mediation Services?
We are a not-for-profit organization established in 1979. Our purpose is to facilitate peaceful interactions to transform relationships. We work at this in three program areas: Court - diverting cases out of the criminal justice system and engaging both sides of the harm that has been caused; Community – supporting families, neighbours, groups and workplaces in having difficult conversations; and Training – teaching, practising and becoming skilled in navigating conflict. We use Restorative Justice principles in all areas of our work.
As a member of Mediation Services:
· You support restorative conflict resolution/transformation processes and the vision, purpose, values and beliefs of the organization (see https://www.mediationserviceswpg.ca/about)
· You are an advocate and active supporter of the understanding, promotion, and practices of peace, conflict resolution/transformation, and restorative justice.
Become a member today! Membership is only $40 a year, with the membership year running from April 1 to March 31 of the next year. And a membership can be purchased at any point during the year! (pro-rating of fees for partial years will not apply)
Your membership includes:
· Regular Mediation Services updates, news and communication.
· Invitation to our Annual General Meeting – taking place on June 20, 2019 at 5:30 PM at Mediation Services office (302 – 1200 Portage Ave).
· Participation in decisions made at our annual general meeting.
· Advanced notice on workshops, training and seminars hosted by our Training Program.
· Satisfaction of supporting a leading resource in conflict resolution in Manitoba.
· Notice of upcoming Mediation Services and restorative justice events.
If you’d like to support Mediation Services and be the first to know about upcoming events, training and organizational news, become a member!
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call.
When you’ve added your membership to the cart, make sure to complete the process by clicking on the CART in the top right section of your screens.